Friday, August 27, 2010

Wireless Xbox 360 Controller On Pc Bluetooth Mod

Holy doubt

The Bible should be read with humility and not planning to already be on the right side, in my humble opinion. Humility means to think that our personal interpretation may be enriched by that of others. The different interpretations, therefore, does not necessarily create distances and may, indeed, from my point of view, bring more people who think differently. In this way I see a Catholic church reform and asked me as an evangelical and Pentecostal fundamentalist can only enrich one another in dialogue. Sometimes I even think that he does not interpret the Bible well and sometimes he he can think of me, but if you both think we're both in good faith and if we think that we have made love to each other in the first place and if we think that our ideas may not coincide with those of the Lord because we can also we are human and make mistakes because we must humbly recognize that, or sinners, then I believe that our dialogue will be fruitful and will be a sort of prayer to both the Lord. To pretend to know with certainty the mind of the Lord to me is blasphemy. When someone speaks not so sure I'll never think without a doubt that he means just what I understood. This applies even more to the Lord, who is infinitely more than me. I can misrepresent the words of anyone, if I can not imagine misinterpreting the thinking of our heavenly Father.

0 comments:

Post a Comment